Dare for Sugar Bear Hair?
What wondrous benefits does sugar bear hair contain?
If you’ve walked this earth, you will have definitely scrolled past a video advertisement on social media. It features a young attractive woman and social media influencer.
And, she’s talking about all of the wondrous benefits sugar bear hair contains. It’s magical ability to make hair grow at the speed of light. Adding a shine to it that not even the most expensive of hair serums could achieve. Doesn’t ring a bell? How about Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner’s Instagram stories. That, ‘low-key’, give us insight into how their hair grows so quickly.
“sugar bear hair – duh!”.
And, if that doesn’t set off any alarm bells, then surely you must have been living under a rock.
But for those of us who are indeed connected to the modern world, these delicious looking blue gummy bears have definitely enticed us once or twice. Whether it was through following a sugar bear hair success story from one of our favourite youtube vloggers. Or, simply a subconscious need to copy everything Kim Kardashian does. Sugar Bair Hair has entered the world with a storm.
It’s always fun to experiment with new and exciting fads.
As hair professionals though, scepticism is always an attitude we must first assume. Especially when it comes to sensationalized products promoted by the Kardashian dynasty.
We’ve done some digging. And, have come up with a few of the best pros and cons we could possibly find. Once you’ve weighed them up – we invite you to make your own educated decision!
- Faster growing hair, if the rate of growth has been reduced due to metabolic imbalances.
- Increase in the elasticity of hair, so breakage is reduced under stress conditions.
- Lower dandruff levels but results are even better when sugar bears are used alongside an anti-dandruff shampoo.
- People that blow dry their hair regularly or use hot curling irons may benefit from using these vitamins to shield their hair from frequent heat exposure.
- Fortification of hair health from inside instead of superficial support to damaged hair.
- Biotin intolerance is a somewhat common issue. And, if a person suffering from it takes Sugar Bear Hair vitamins, he or she may experience skin allergies. Therefore, please make sure you are not intolerant to biotin before taking these vitamins.
- Cannot regrow bald hair. Can only help boost the health of hair that is already present.
- Diabetics should consult a medical professional before using these supplements as the recommended daily dose of just two sugar bears contains 3 grams of sugar.
- Many current users of these vitamin supplements have reported that mild acne is a possible side-effect that users must be aware of.
- Like many other supplements, pregnant ladies are best advised to avoid using these vitamin supplements.
Want our opinion?
Give them a go! There are minimal side effects – and they come in these super attractive bottles (we’ve heard they taste amazing too!). And if they don’t work? At least you got a few good Instagram pictures in! Who knows, Kim K may even DM you! #sugarbearhair #kimkardashian ?